180g Butternut Squash, cubed
40g Spanish Onion, thinly sliced into rings
1 tsp minced garlic
2 Medium Figs, quartered
25g Reduced Fat Tasmanian Feta
1 tbsp fresh coriander
6ml Balsamic Vinegar
5g Pure Australian Honey
1 tsp Stevia
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees celsius. Spread squash and onion evenly across an oven-proof dish, and evenly paste the minced garlic over the top. Place in the oven and monitor as the vegetables soften, for approximately 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, layer your spinach in a salad bowl and mix together your dressing ingredients in a separate ramekin. Set aside.
- Remove vegetables from the oven once ready, and top onto your spinach. Take your quartered figs and top the warm vegetables with them, followed by crumbling your feta over the salad. Finally, top with the coriander, and drizzle over the dressing. Serve immediately.
408kcal per serve
250g Kogjac Spaghetti Style Noodles
1 Whole Avocado (approximately 120g)
1 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
1 red onion, thinly sliced
160g or ¾ can of chickpeas, drained and patted dry
2 tsp Moroccan spice
½ Lebanese cucumber, thinly sliced
200g Lamb Leg steak, trimmings cut off
1 tbsp fresh coriander, roughly chopped
1 birdseye chili, finely chopped
½ tbsp sesame seeds, to top
1 lemon, juiced
15ml soy sauce or tamari sauce
½ tbsp stevia
- Start by rinsing the kojnac noodles under hot running water until their natural smell subsides; then divide the mix into two, and place on two plates as the base of the salad.
- Top with your spinach, and in a separate bowl combine your cucumber, radishes and onion and gently toss. Split the salad mix and divide between the two plates.
- Toss your chickpeas in half the mix of Moroccan spice and toss in a non-stick pan for approximately 15 minutes, or until browned. Don’t let the chickpeas sit stationary for more than a minute, or they will begin to pop. Once browned, remove from heat and divide the mix between the two salads.
- Lightly dust your lamb steak on both sides with the remaining Moroccan spice, then add to your non-stick pan on high heat. Only cook on each side for approximately 4 minutes, ensuring you only cook each side once so the meat doesn’t toughen. Once cooked medium rare, remove from pan and transfer to chopping board, slicing the meat by approximately 1 inch each piece. Divide approximately 100g of meat (weighed raw) per plate.
- Decoratively add your sliced avocado to the salad.
- Mix your coriander and fresh chili in a small ramekin and top the lamb. Finally, sprinkle the sesame seeds on both salads to finish.
- Mix all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl, and dividing the mixture, dress each salad.
- Serve immediately.