(Vegetarian, low-fat, high in fibre and grainy goodness)
Makes 3 servings (1 serving is one uncut wrap)
Macros per serving:
1 medium red capsicum, de-seeded and sliced lengthways
1 medium yellow capsicum, de-seeded and sliced lengthways
1 large handful shredded purple cabbage
1 large handful baby spinach
3 Helga’s Mixed Grain Wrap
30g Jalna No-Fat Yogurt
5g Wholegrain Mustard
1 tsp parsley
1 tsp lemon juice
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Start by combining the ingredients for the dressing. Combine your yogurt, wholegrain mustard, parsley, lemon juice and salt and pepper in a small ramekin.
- Lay out your individual wraps, and spread an even amount of the dressing over the wrap, thinning out toward the edges.
- Evenly place your vegetables in rows, moving diagonally across the wrap, like the below picture:
4. Start rolling tightly until it is completely rolled into a wrap. With the edges face down, using a sharp knife cut the wrap into small pieces, about 4-5 per wrap.
5. Serve immediately or preserve overnight.